Details coming soon!
There is no expectation for any member or facilitator to join us in Dallas. If you aren’t comfortable, are considered high-risk, think you may be sick, or it’s simply not convenient for you to travel yet, don’t worry. We’re working with the Hilton Anatole to ensure you have a great experience if you join the hybrid meetings remotely.
All members who plan to come onsite in Dallas will need to follow the safety protocols set by IT Nation Evolve. We understand that our safety protocols (listed below) conflict with Texas’ latest ordinances. We also understand that there’s a wide range of what each member considers “safe”.
We’re asking any members who join us in Dallas to have the Go-Giver spirit and not give us push back on the safety protocols we set. We appreciate your cooperation!
You should attend virtually if:
- You don’t want to follow our safety protocols detailed below.
- You’ve tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days prior to being onsite.
- You’re experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 ahead of our Q2 meetings, such as fever or chills, fatigue, body aches, headache, sore throat, cough, loss of smell/taste, shortness of breath, etc.
- You’ve been exposed to a person with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days prior to being onsite, or are waiting for test results from a COVID test within that timeframe.
- You have traveled to a CDC level 3 or 4 risk country within 14 priors to being onsite. The CDC assessment on countries’ risks can be found here.
We appreciate your cooperation in making our hybrid meeting as safe as possible for everyone in attendance!
Cancellation Policy for On-site
There will not be any penalties from IT Nation Evolve for any members who have registered to join us in Dallas, but end up cancelling and joining us virtually.
To avoid any penalties from the Hilton Anatole, you must cancel your hotel reservation at least 3 days before your check-in date.
Members & Facilitators: Your badges will be in your meetings room. No need to come to the registration desk!
Solution Partners: Please stop by the registration desk upon your arrival to pick up your badge.
Details coming soon!
COVID Safety Protocols for Dallas
We’ll be following the safety protocols outlined by the IT Nation:
- Face masks: Face masks are required the entire time you are at the event. Attendees are not required to wear them while seated to eat and drink.
- Temperature checks: We will be checking everyone’s temperature. Anyone who has a temperature 100.4°F or higher will be asked to excuse themselves from the event. (The CDC considers a person to have a fever when he or she has a measured temperature of at least 100.4°F.)
- Social distancing: We will include best practices and guidelines in place for planning all meeting space and meal functions for social distancing safely. Attendees are asked to do the same when in public areas. Signage will be provided for guidance.
- Hand sanitizer & hand washing: We will require all attendees to sanitize their hands upon entry. Hand sanitizer will also be readily available throughout the meeting space. Frequent hand washing is highly suggested.
- Hotel sanitizing procedures: Our host hotels will maintain detailed procedures for cleaning and sanitizing public spaces, restaurants, and sleeping rooms on a regular basis.
- Interaction level: We will have red, yellow, and green dots available for your name badge to represent your comfort level with social distancing and interacting with other attendees at the event.
- Red = Social distancing, say hi from afar
- Yellow = Fist bumps & elbows only, please
- Green = Handshakes work for me!
- Lunch & Learns: details coming soon.
- Welcome Reception: details coming soon.
- Solution Partner Dinners: we will not be holding Solution Partner dinners.
Food and beverage stations will be open and in line with safety protocols.
Additional Food Options At Hilton Anatole:
- The Counter Offer: Grab-and-go food (cold and hot) with a bar. Lots of options, and Starbucks coffee is served.
- The Media Grill and Bar: Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a full bar. Located in the Grand Atrium by the Grand Ballroom.
- All other food options at the Hilton Anatole, including room service, are temporarily closed.
Local Restaurants near Hilton Anatole:
Giveaways: You Could Win a Peloton or $1,500 Travel Voucher
- Recommendations coming soon!
We're giving away two Pelotons and two $1,500 travel vouchers during our Q2 meetings!
You’ll have two opportunities to win the highly popular and very in-demand Peloton Bike. These bikes are valued at $2,500 each, and we’re also covering your first year’s subscription! Don't worry—assembly is included too.
You'll also have two more opportunities to win a $1,500 Travel Voucher to help you get a reprieve from the long confine at home.
There is a minor catch for members, so watch for more details on how to qualify to be entered into the four separate drawings!
We’ll be meeting at the Hilton Anatole, located at 2201 N. Stemmons Freeway, Dallas Texas, 75207. Google Map
Book your room here by March 19. Use code CTW at checkout.
Check-in is at 3 PM. Check-out is at 12 PM.
You can find a hotel map here. The rooms we'll be meeting in will be announced closer to our event date.
More details about the Hilton Anatole can be found at www.hiltonanatolehotel.com.
How to Join the Hybrid Meetings Remotely
If some members of your group are joining face-to-face, this is where you’ll find details on how to join remotely. Full details coming soon!
Need help while you're in Dallas? Our on-site team is here to support you!
What to Bring
- Anything you would bring to past face-to-face peer group meetings: your laptop, a way to take notes, company updates
- Anything you would need for travel
- Face masks or face shields
Terms & Conditions
Please review these terms and conditions before joining us in Dallas. Attendees will need to sign a waiver once they come on-site. We’ll provide a link to the waiver for you to review as soon as we have an updated document.