Highlights of 2017, Plus Exciting Plans for the New Year
It’s been a busy – and very productive – year, and ConnectWise is proud of how much we’ve accomplished together. From meeting with our HTG partners around the globe, to launching a new Wednesday morning “What’s New and What’s Coming” at U.S. meetings and gathering “4 Helpful Lists” data from 28 groups, making valuable connections has been a priority.
The HTG Booster Program was also successfully launched, including:
To speed up support resolution for all HTG members, all new support requests will be automatically routed to Tier II support.
- Business Systems Advisory Program
Currently in pilot phase, this program provides direct access to a dedicated Senior Business Advisor offering one-on-one guidance and comprehensive evaluations of your ConnectWise configurations.
- Account Management Assistance
Business and system health checks now available via your ConnectWise Account Manager.
- New Enhancement Forum with HTG Weighted Voting
HTG members can help shape future product roadmaps with increased visibility to enhancements status, and receive 3 votes for each item (non-HTG partners have 1 vote). We’ve put together a brief video [link?] to walk you through highlights and common uses.
Coming in 2018
We’re looking forward to 2018 enhancements in the works, including:
- A revamp of our Wednesday morning sessions to provide more value for our HTG partners
- Replacing “4 Helpful Lists” with a new exercise designed to solicit quarterly feedback
- A coordinated plan to best position HTG and their members at ConnectWise events
- Q1 release of our Business Advisory Program in Phoenix
- Continued focus on our shared HTG vision to foster partner success by equipping and connecting their leaders
From my perspective, this has been a great year with much accomplished. It was great for me to be able to get over to Orlando and catch up with many of you as well as spend some time with HTG24. I am certainly looking forward to what 2018 has in store as well as toward the day I can re join you folks on a regular basis each quarter.